You’re into the theory of informatics at university, but you want to have the hands-on experience as well? You have a passion for clean code and you love to run your apps on the cloud? Setting up a fully automated build together with a large test suite is your sweet dream?
Well then, get your hands dirty and work for SPRYFOX. We do not just write any IT applications; we write analytics and machine learning software for a wide range of industries. And we need you to support us on the dev side.
What you will do at SPRYFOX:
- Write Python code for production environments
- Build web applications with up-to-date technologies such as Angular.js
- Create cloud setups with infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Terraform
- Write tests and create a full-fledged build and deployment systems
What you can expect from us:
- Interesting projects from a wide range of industries with customers from all over the world
- Flexible working hours in our offices in Darmstadt/Munich or from home
- A great team that will help you develop and learn new skills
- The best coffee in the world
What we require from you:
- Solid programming skills in Python and/or Java
- Preferably, experience with cloud architectures (AWS or Azure)
- Preferably, experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g., Terraform)
- Passion for structuring your clean code
- Knowledge on databases (relational and/or non-relational)
- Willingness to learn new programming languages, tools, etc.