We are a young AI startup, building custom solutions that show the value of analytics to a variety of customers. We believe that many of today’s problems can be solved using analytics and we want to be part of building a better, smarter future. Our solutions are as diverse as our customers: We help insurances in predicting diseases and derive optimal recommendations to prevent negative outcomes for their patients. We predict wear and errors of big and complex machinery. We classify images from high-speed cameras for quality monitoring. We bring analytics to edge devices and detect objects in 3D camera images to enable smart rules. We help venture capitalists to support the evaluation of companies. We monitor network data for telecommunications providers to detect anomalies and perform root cause analyses.
And, most importantly: We are hungry for more and want to invite you to be part of our journey. You have already a proven industrial experience in designing and implementing software applications with a focus on data analytics. You have both, solid foundations in data infrastructures and applications as well as a business mindset and enjoy presenting your and the team’s findings to customers.
What will you do at SPRYFOX?
- With your multiple years of industry experience, you are responsible for the architecture and design of our analytics applications
- Implement analytics applications using languages like Python and Java
- Define and setup the right cloud infrastructures for our projects, e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure
- Define and implement strategies for continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Guide junior colleagues
- Strong hands-on collaboration with our data scientists. We work in a truly integrated setting from the beginning on – no “throwing over the fence” from data science and no “here are the productization rules, stick to them” from development
- Present your work in customer meetings
- Work together with the SPRYFOX founders to define our tech infrastructure and future product components
What we offer:
- You are part of building an amazing company. We make mistakes together, we learn together, we grow together, and we celebrate together.
- No rigid structures. We don’t hire you to tell you what to do. We need your ideas and expertise and will value them
- Flexible working hours. We have offices in the city centers of Darmstadt and Munich and accommodate for home office days
- Flexibility in defining the working space and setup that works best for you
- The best coffee in Darmstadt. Seriously.